Tuesday, August 24, 2021

In my bubble

  In my bubble



In my bubble today i had [babakau] babakau is a fijian pancake

And my dad cooked it and then after that I went outside

To play on the tramp i played on the tramp for a long time and then i saw my dad.

  Bring out a BIG blue mat it was a water slide my dad and my mum made the

Water slide and then me and ashton realized that that was a water slid and

Then we played on it and then i got cold but ashton did not but then he did

So we went inside. 


                                                                             






                                                 



Water slide and then me and Ashton realized that that was water slid and

Then we played on it and then I got cold but Ashton did not but then he did

So we went inside. 


                                                                             







                                                 




 

4 comments:

  1. How cool Caleb love your writing well done !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mummy for the nice comment

      Delete
  2. Hi Caleb! That looks like a delicious treat for Taste Something Tuesday! Perfect weather for a water slide! Who was faster travelling on the water slide? (And Mum... his writing is improving heaps!)

    ReplyDelete